Friday, July 6, 2012

Dancing on my own



Well she talks about dancing, in a club, by herself, and I think her Girlfriend/bestfriend has left her. It was a soundtrack in one of the episodes of Girls Season 1. It's got a really catchy tune to it! I love it!

I can really resonate with this song. I feel the same a little, but in this country. Wish I could have no one depending on me. The feeling ain't that great.

I mean work is great! I love building my business, but I don't think I'm doing it for me. Need to do something for my self. But I don't know what it is that I'd want to do.

I feel so disconnected from the people of this country. Maybe I'm staring at the computer too much? or it's the work?
or I just need to be on a permanent holiday.

i've already started searching for apartments in Lisbon. Hope I make it there next year!

Cheers
thepinkdot

PS: As always, I blog when I'm procrastinating! hehe
but the above feelings are true at the time of writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment