Saturday, July 7, 2012

i looooove bicycles

Today I cycled to the office, was stuck at home with no car, and thought to my self, I am not gonna depend on cars anymore!

So I took my cycle and cycled to the office.

The best part was, on my way, on the road, I  saw another cyclist. We both saw each other, I waved, he waved back!

It was such an exciting feeling.

The love, mutual respect, the niceness between two strangers on a road with the same interest.

And no I don't think using the word love is inappropriate.

Now all I want, is for the roads in KL to have some bicycle lanes, but I'm not sure if Malaysians have the mentality to respect Bicycle lanes considering that pedestrian walkways themselves are used inappropriately.

Oh well,
To a better Malaysia
Cheers
thepinkdot

No comments:

Post a Comment