Monday, January 2, 2012

can be better

something that was recently brought to my attention:

things/situations/ I can be better.

if things/situations aren't going good, always say that it can be better. I have a bad habit of talking about lots of negative things, for e.g. saying I'm starving, or dying,

ok those are the only two things that come up right now, point is, I always go to extreme ends on the negative scale. and this should stop.

also, when I apply for posts and don't get them, I feel very rejected. but a friend recently told me, that it's only because there was someone better, so it is me, but I can still be worked on.

previously, I'd always think that I was just a lousy loser, so from now on the thoughts are gonna change to; there's someone better, you've gotta keep up.

so no more lamenting from now on.

cheers
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment