Monday, January 2, 2012

fear & mistakes

there's something different happening to me right now. I feel a lot more courageous. I have generally feared people, fear of being rejected, fear of disappointing them, fear of not living up to their expectations.

I realize that this is very sill of me. it's gonna stop now. one of my fears included not being able to rent out my apartment and settling for lower rental. which I feel was a grave error on my part. now I'll be losing out on an annual income of about RM1200.

I'm gonna stop being pushed around, stop settling for easier things, not have people talk inappropriately to me and speak my mind.

another problem that I have, is that, I make mistakes, I have to stop, I have to learn from other peoples mistakes, and this is not by merely listening to my dad, but it's to probe, and ask questions, from people I meet and talk to.

and uhh, this is not a new years thing, cos it's the third of January, I have a bad flu, woke up today and realized that my tenancy agreement should not be prepared by my tenant. I should be doing it. It is a legal document.

so everything has to be done with a first class standard. I will not settle for anything less. period.

indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment