Thursday, December 29, 2011

rolling around

yesterday evening, a group of 7 of us went to Gasing hills for some hill climbing, as part of our training process for our up coming climb.

we went in two groups. I was in the group that came later with the two boys. we waited for the girls to join us at the suspension bridge. if I had pictures, I would totally put them up. I need to find a more efficient way of posting up pictures.

anywho, when the girls finally came, we started our trek up the hill, it went up up up and then down down down, just as we reached the base, again, before us, there was this huuuuge and steep upward trek that needed to be done.

one way of the other, we did it. and this only took us less than half hour, so we proceeded to another trail. I suggested the one that heads to the reservoir.

there, I remembered the first time I had attempted it, where upon coming to a really steep road, the first thing that had crossed my mind was about rolling down the hill and whether it would be possible.

with some encouragement from my friend, (actually I'm just really easy to convince) I lay horizontally flat on the floor and rolled. uncontrollably.

so this time, when I took my friends there, I told them about my experience rolling down the hill, and naturally, being the great convincer that I am. they followed suit.

well, truthfully, they didn't buy it till I had to demonstrate to them, they almost didn't try..

and one by one everybody tried rolling except Jatin.

and then we had the brilliant idea of, all of us rolling simultaneously!

so there we were, on the hill, 6 of us lay flat on the road and started rolling. it was definitely a sight and we got it recorded on video too, by the guy who didn't roll.

it was definitely an enjoyable experience and SO MUCH cooler than planking!

TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment