Monday, December 19, 2011

food poisoning

currently suffering from food poisoning, woke up in the morning and decided to head butt my toilet bowl and gave it a round of vomit.

it was traumatizing, then I went back to sleep, woke up an hour later to get ready for work.
had some diarrhea, got ready went downstairs and realised, hey I so don't have the energy to go to work.

went back to bed, passed out, had several interruptions as I slept with my phone.
woke up again and head butted the toilet bowl again.

gross

it was already past lunch by now, got ready to go to work as I had some things to get done, and had another round of diarrhea again.

I have no idea what I ate, but I just wish I never ate it. I feel lousy right now.

the only thing that brightened my day is that my newly graduated doctor friend has come back! and she called! can't wait to meet her on the 26th

cheers

till I get better
indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment