Tuesday, December 20, 2011

that perfect gift

I found it!

it's the most perfect gift and timeless. it's from Pandora

I'm buying a bracelet, with two charms of the letters "D" & "R" it's costing me an arm and a leg, I would never buy my self such an expensive gift. but luckily two of my friends also wanna contribute to the gift, that makes it less expensive.

but I thought about it, it's for a dear friend, I've known her for ages, and this is a great achievement i.e. her becoming a doctor

I can't wait to go and buy it tomorrow or day after. will try to take a picture.

meanwhile, I am still having diarrhea and life has been miserable. I'm hungry, weak and just tired, not to mention the least bit happy about having to wake up at 3 am to go to the toilet

help me
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment