Wednesday, December 14, 2011

signatures

have you ever had to sign so many documents at one go and you found it hard to maintain the consistency in the signature?

I usually have that problem. I know have on my desk, about an inch thick stack of papers that need my signatures, what's making this Ia bigger ordeal, I recently changed my signature and am already struggling with its consistency.

it should be fine.

yesterday I was flipping through some old photo albums and it was really nice to look through them and seeing how we have all changed physically. one thing that I have managed to keep consistent is my sense of mischief and out going personality.

it was interesting to know, that I liked making my self different, whether it's through making a face, or posing (like a boss) on a rock or making funny faces for my brother to laugh at.

I hope to upload the photos here, before which I will check if there is a blogger mobile app that will enable easier upload of pictures from my mobile.

if yes?! you're in for a treat

indravenidotk

greeting s from my mobile!



My little brother n me




Bro me n sis



Mum n sis

No comments:

Post a Comment