Thursday, December 22, 2011

motorbike license

since God knows when I've alwaysss wanted to ride a motor bike.

my old fashioned Indian father says that I can't and till I move out of the house which is only after I get married, I can then do whatever I want.
I find it ridiculous to know that I'm being pushed below the ground like this. but it's my parents and I don't wanna upset them.

and it's absolutely horrendous that till today, I need to have a man. I hate that. I don't hate men, but I think women should have their own independence and make decisions on their own, without having a dick deciding things. what kind of nonsense is that.

my daughters will never be put through such circumstances. and please don't give me that women can be raped bullshit.

any how. I have a plan. it came to me while I was showering.

it's interesting to know that most of life decisions take place here.

ok, this isn't a major life decision. but I shan't reveal. I have a stupid belief that if I share my plans with friends & family, they don't happen.

this plan could involve my sister, hence why I have already told her. if she is game I'm going ahead. if she isn't, I'm still going ahead!

and it begins with me....

getting

a

motorbike license!!

I am so excited!

I will sign up for classes soon and it has to be all hush hush cos my dad will never allow it!

I feel good about this plan, it's totally feasible, affordable, I can make the time for it.

just to fill u in on the kinds of bikes I've had crushes on..

the Kawasaki Ninja

and the vespa!

and we wear our helmets. oops I might be letting out more than I should be!

can somebody (anybody who even reads this) tell me where can get free images from?! and how to embed them in my blog? please!
thanks

wish me luck!
indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment