Tuesday, December 20, 2011

doctor gifts

one of my best-est retards just graduated and is a full fledged doctor and I have no idea what to buy her.

I'll definitely get her a card, but what else??

an engraved stethoscope? a chain?

I looked up some ideas on the internet, and found bacteria and virus shaped cups and plush toys, they're fun, but they aren't timeless.

I wanna give her something that will last through her journey of success.

confession: I made her school life a little miserable, out of jealousy, I turned all our friends against her, it was so childish of me, when school ended and when I came back from India I think, well at some point in my life, I apologised and she accepted me back again.

and now we're back to being best retards.

and now I have the dilemma of buying that perfect gift. I'm not one to usually buy gifts, but when I do, it's for an important occasion and it has to be perfect!

maybe a plaque? saying the most retarded doctor? (noooo)

or something silver? I wont get jewelry unless it's in related to medicine. maybe some furniture??
this is gonna be strenuous and I only have till this sunday to get it! Going t meet her on the 26th!

help me
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment