Sunday, December 11, 2011

coffee

this drink I tell you, is such a paradox.

I was feeling fatigued and so I proceeded to make and drink some coffee, before which, I actually have no idea how to make this drink. It never tastes the same and nice for that matter.

I usually put one teaspoon of coffee, 2 tsps of coffee mate and 1.5 sugar, but my coffee usually smells burnt, or tastes dilute, or not sweet enough.

then those guys at "mamaks" make them and its perfect. they don't have to taste it to make sure it's okay.
I taste mine and its never okay!

how annoying, actually, it's a blessing, I'm just not meant to be domesticated. besides, if I can outsource it, why not right??

So back to my dilemma with coffee, when I type the word "coffee" I can hear my self saying cofffffff feee ... cos of the double f's and double e's

anyhoooo, coffee makes me poo and that's just annoying.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment