Tuesday, December 13, 2011

truly an inspiration

Hillary Clinton's speech recently delivered at Geneva at the United Nations on the 6th of December 2011 in recognition of International Human Rights Day.

Part 1


Part 2


besides the contents of this truly remarkable speech, Ms Hillary Clinton has delivered this speech with confidence, compassion and passion. anyone listening to this would definitely be able to understand where she comes from. she touches all aspects of the issue, personal, political, religious.

the words used in the speech also clearly reflect what she thinks of the issue.

the speech has been well organised and definitely well delivered.

I am just really intrigued to know whether she had previously practiced this speech. her eye contact and hand gestures with the audience is completely natural.
tho I must admit, in the beginning of her speech, I could sense her nervousness, but it all disappeared in a matter of minutes into the speech.

this speech has once again inspired me to be more serious and committed with my Toastmasters group!

not bad eh,
two posts in one day!
this is me not procrastinating!
indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment