Friday, December 16, 2011

highlights of the week

managed to save RM2.50 on parking when I rushed to pay for it by a minute.

formed a sole proprietorship ( as much as I'd love to give details, I found that when I disclose information to masses on things I plan to do, they never turned out as planned; I know, very stupid belief)

submitted my company docs to my company secretary, almost after 2 weeks of delay!

Mum came back! with loads of fruits and chocolate and a very heavenly bathrobe!

that's about it guess... dang, I thought this week had a lot more to it, must be the amnesia.

the upcoming weekend hasn't started but is very busy. got a wedding to attend tomorrow night, and my friend from jakarta, chandni is coming down, some exercise in the morning, cleaning in the apartment in the afternoon. packed day indeed

and I'm so not blogging over the weekend. lets be fair.

have a blissful weekend
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment