Wednesday, December 21, 2011

currently procrastinating

I'm supposed to fill up the agency forms, track our office computers, talk to some service providers about implementing faxing straight from the computer

but instead I've made plans for the 29th of December, for a road trip with some girlfriends NEXT DECEMBER, read about how the French have voted Anne Sinclair (wife of DSK) as woman of the year, sometimes I'm shocked at the kinds of decisions women make, still catching up on current events and awaiting lunch when I realised,

I have been procrastinating!!!

so I thought I'd quickly write here, just to prove that I am not procrastinating, but in fact I am cos by writing here, I am again deviating from my work.

what a vicious cycle

it's year end!!! Nobody's supposed to workkkk

indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment