Sunday, November 21, 2010

i'm so scared

my heart's racing, i'm getting sweaty, tho that could be due to the fact that i'm in a stuffy room with no air conditioning whatsoever.

Anywhoooo,
tmw i've got an interview, and it's daunting, i will be judged based on every word i breathe out. and the final judgement will decide my future, omggggg

this is just too scary,

i have been reading, random news, keeping my self up to date. omggg

too scary

currently sitting in my dad's office, gonna print out my application form soon.

then compile all my certs and what not, then probably get home, maybe practice how to put on make up so i know how i'm gonna look tmw,
sleep early,
oh i am also thinking of driving there tonight, just so i know where the place is.

omg i wanna cry

i hate that i always feel scared. it's so silly.
okay, there is nothing to be scared about, don't worry, just chill, breathe in, breathe out. you will ace that interview, and everything will go how it should be.

Krsna!
I'm so sorry for asking you for stuff. ok nvm, i'll just do this my self.

i can do itttttt

:)

i WILL do it!

:)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment