Saturday, November 6, 2010

kids

i am really trying to understand the concept of having kids, i know if there wasn't one 20 odd years ago i wouldn't be typing here!

but they're so expensive, and no matter what, any parent would definitely wanna give their child the best! i know i would, but if they're gonna drain all my money away, howww???
i dunno man,

anyways, my dad was telling me about how some of his friends, who were once very wealthy, now just have enough wealth, not too much not too little.

and where did all their wealth disappear to? sending their kids overseas for studies...

gosh...

but now looking at one of my aunts who are kinda struggling to sent both their kids to med school, it's saddens me to know that getting an education can be so difficult for some !

i'm so grateful to my parents and when i further my studies next, i will pay for it my self!

i wish i had enough money so i could send all my cousins to school and just ease the burden for everyone! (this is serious)

ok have to go now! (my 2 best friends are fighting, i've got a terry fox run tmw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment