Monday, November 15, 2010

the child

so,
my class with Erica, was just alright. At first i thought it'd be more interesting, but the content was too dull for me. although what i did learn was that, when she wasn't listening to me, i was begining to lose my temper,

then it dawned on to me, what's the point, it's not like she's gonna understand, she's just a small 2 yr old kid.

so no point picking fights there.

so Erica's parents have sent her to a pre school somewhere near pavillion that follows the shichida method of teaching, a method that relies heavily on flash cards.

i went through each flashcard slowly, explaining what it was meant for, but apparently, it's supposed to be done really fast, like *tap* Tap* Tap*!

will do that tmw, and zomg, her house is soo farrrrrr

but it's okay, i'll do this, probably jsut for a couple of months.
coincidently, on that day i had lunch with a random dutch lady, we were both having our lunches alone, and thought we'd keep each other company,
and she was telling me about how in holland, kids dn't do any form of learning till they are 6!
now isn't that interesting! i guess that's the difference between a developed and less developed country, there is a lesser level of stress

meanwhile, i got the call today! I was really excited, and i need to prepare !

I really ammmmmm

the dutch lady, Else, also told me about the 5 tibetan rights, from which she even had 6 packs! so i've been working on that now! it's really fun! and quick to do, i hope i'll be disciplined enough to do it all week :)

ok gonna go sleep now! work tmwwww
night!

No comments:

Post a Comment