Monday, January 16, 2012

making time to run

that, I have been doing! excitedly at it too!

the reason being? I downloaded some delicious music into my Ipod Nano and

wow,

I love it!

it makes me walk fast to the point I don't realize and I now have pains at the back of my leg and today at one point the music was too good to no run to!

that too at a very fast pace! Oh life is beautiful when ure running or walking to music.

some of the tracks on my list:

Paradise - coldplay ( a remixed version)
Run the world -Beyonce

some dubstep as usual

one U2 track.
stronger- Kanye west

and if you're wondering where I get my music from,
I get it from Soundcloud

I love this site, it exposes me to so many kinds of music! you can also download the mobile app, I have one on my android phone and can stream music so easily.

and almost everything is free! there are some artists who post their music as well, for sale,

I haven't bought any so far, once I'm in a more liquid position and if I find that perfect track, I would definitely love to buy and support budding artists!

ok its back to work now
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment