Monday, January 16, 2012

not making enough time

I didn't make time for all the things I wished to do for the past two weeks.

for e.g. blogging, my two other businesses

the internet is a great resource for information, at the same time it's so distracting. oh how I could block some of the sites that I visit.

anyhow, for some quick updates:

my climb to Mount Kinabalu was amazing, I felt positive throughout the climb, I reached laban Rata which is the 6 km check point in slightly more than 6 hours, which is great! it's within the fit level, compared to the last time where I took 10 ++ hours. how embarrassing.

regardless, I made it to laban rata, I never felt like giving up at any point of time, I just climbed, climbed at my own pace.

the next day however, when we all awoke in the early morning, around 2AM, in the freezing temperatures to climb to the peak, about 2 hours into the climb, we had to turn back as it started raining and it was dangerous to climb.

in this part of the climb, I was quided by another guide and he had an immensely negative impact on me. I felt weak, tired and wanted to turn back, the previous day however, the guide would just be silent everyvtime I stopped to take a break and left me at my own pace.

and it made me realize how I let negativity impact me, I shouldn't.

Yes I should only surround my self around positive energy, however, if there is inevitable negative energy approaching, I should strengthen my individual self to block it.

so that will be in the pipeline for me, not allowing others to dissuade me, not fearing others and their perceptions and just not having fear in general. it's just a waste of time.

I'm positive
Indravenidotk

No comments:

Post a Comment